Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Elizabeth doing "the Work" of Image Transformation: How Good Can You Stand It?



Elizabeth is breathing through the greatest challenge that my clients have. She is upgrading her wardrobe and in so doing upgrading the level of "feeling good" that she is able to experience! She is experiencing fear, which is a natural, normal and healthy sign of the neuronet making a new connection around a NEW "feel good" experience.

I coach my clients with the work of Drs. Gay and Kathlyn Hendricks. They teach the concept of an ever-evolving state of feeling better and better in life through breath, inner work and new thought patterns.

I leave no stone unturned in helping my beloved clients love and accept themselves AS IS while committing to greater things for themselves.

My thanks to Elizabeth for allowing me to document this moment in her life, which will no doubt reoccur many times. How Good Can She Stand It?? How good will we all allow ourselves to feel on a daily basis?? Will we only choose feeling good when someone else gives it to us or will we insist upon it for ourselves?

How Good Can YOU Stand It???
www.IntuitionStyling.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please tell me your name, your website and what you are thinking! It may take a moment for your comment to post. Thank you for being a part of the conversation!!
Love, Auretha

POPular Posts!