Thursday, May 31, 2012

Purse Upgrade Makeover

Which purse feels more powerful?
Professional?

My recent client, a powerful coach, just made the switch!

Purses are about money.

Purses are usually the 1st thing people notice about you.

Purses are not just about a name, or a designer.

Finding the right purse is about finding your right energetic match.

You don't have to spend a ton, but it needs to be quality (Italian is fabulous!)

Your purse needs to match your body shape, style, height, purse amount and color. I'm a genius at helping you choose your best purses.  I personally think you need about 6 purses for different purposes. Picking purses for my clients is one of my favorite style exercises!!!

I will be creating an information product that tells you exactly how to purchase your purses AurethaStyle!! Stay tuned and make sure you are signed up for my e~Love Letters!
Love,
Auretha

1 comment:



  1. "Purses are usually the 1st thing people notice about you"

    I believe you are factually incorrect. Nobody gives a shit about your purse.

    ReplyDelete

Please tell me your name, your website and what you are thinking! It may take a moment for your comment to post. Thank you for being a part of the conversation!!
Love, Auretha

POPular Posts!