Monday, April 23, 2012

Bikini Waxing for Pansies!

Did you know redheads have 20% less pain tolerance?
I found that out.  So when I get a bikini wax, I take about 7 iboprofen & 2 tequila shots and it STILL hurts.

This lady makes it easier. As painless as possible, and in the business for many years, Julie Giles at The Mane Attraction in Salt Lake ( 3241 East 3300 South) is a consummate professional. I was impressed with her techniques to minimize pain

To prep before waxing, be clean, exfoliate a few days before and do take a least a little ibuprofen to cut down on the swelling afterwards.

Julie Giles 
801.558-4469
Facebook: Julieswaxing

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please tell me your name, your website and what you are thinking! It may take a moment for your comment to post. Thank you for being a part of the conversation!!
Love, Auretha

POPular Posts!