Friday, February 10, 2012

Top 5 Spring Fashion Trends

Luscious Friends:
I'm so thrilled with the fun trends served up for us to enjoy this spring! Here's a video to show you what I'm talking about. ;)

5 Spring Fashion Trends
1) feminine chic.
I was there, am there and will always be there. Fem is never out of style. Women in feminine energy facilitate men in masculine energy and everyone benefits! Women feel empowered through the fullest expression of sensuality, shape and color. Flaunt your hips and curves this season!

2) Colors and color blocking.
Slam those colors up together!! Just make sure they are similar in strength. Just like male and female energy, colors compliment one another and bring out the strength in each other.

3) Retro.
Enjoy. Search through Mom's closet. Find a shape that works with your body style.

4) Prints.
Tribal, hippy. Love it! Bring this to work in your jewelry. Try to wear prints that you feel a connection to. For example, I connect with Celtic scrolly prints, not African prints. Make it yours.

5) Leather.
Leather shorts, blazers and pants in more flowy cuts. If you're on a budget, this would be my trend to skip.


Hiring Auretha as Your Image Stylist & Aliveness Guru!

If you want to work with a "Luscious Living Stylist " who knows how to create your sexiest, sweetest, swankiest version of yourself in a way that attracts people to your vibrant beauty, call me for a conversation about how we can create those results by working together. I get into your closet and your brain and transform your image and your closet into a Luxurious Rockstar Boutique! Every person is a rockstar and when you add Lusciousness to the mix, you are ready to skyrocket your dreams. You just need the right Stylist & Aliveness Guru to help with the launch!!!
As the ebullient body transformation coach Amanda Moxley still says to me, "Auretha, everybody needs you!!!"Does your closet make you feel sexy, wonderful and luscious? If not, Invite me over for a session. We'll whip you up some magic
Auretha Callison
Image Stylist & Aliveness Guru
Wardrobe Designer
801.694.8092
If you dig this E-Love Letter, please forward it (like it, share it, slobber all over it) and post it all over the Universe. It's time to up the ante on our ALIVENESS!
Most especially, please play along by commenting on my blog.
It's fun! Let me know you're out there! What do you want? What do you need? How can I help? I'd love to answer your questions on my blog and stay tuned to my facebook & twitter, too!

blogger facebook skype twitter wordpress youtube

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please tell me your name, your website and what you are thinking! It may take a moment for your comment to post. Thank you for being a part of the conversation!!
Love, Auretha

POPular Posts!