Sunday, September 21, 2008

How cleaning out her wardrobe and reading "The Secret" got her a fabulous man!

From Tracy in the Canary Islands - 'The Secret Saved my Life!'
Like so many others I was an abused and unwanted child. Suicide, eating disorders, and other self-harm became my safety net. I carried these feelings of worthlessness and zero self-esteem into my adult life.
I threw myself into nursing, to always care for others as there was no-one there for me. I have always had wonderful girlfriends, but terrible relationships with men. My ex-husband was a serial adulterer, and my boyfriend also betrayed me. I adore my son, but felt that I was not a good Mum and that he deserved so much more. Each day I was so desolate that I was still alive.
At a time when suicide was again a serious consideration, and I simply could not see a way to keep functioning, a dear friend recommended The Secret. This recommendation literally saved my life. I read it, re-read it, and to this day I still read a chapter daily as part of my new way of living.
It took me a while to understand and to begin to learn how to live. I had to work very hard at first to change my way of thinking. But there is simply no correlation between my old life and my life today. I start each day with a smile and a prayer of thanks, I am SO happy, and each day it is a joy to know no-one is going to take it away - because the happier I am the more happiness I receive. I keep a daily diary as well as a vision board, and I am so grateful for all the wonderful people in my life. This includes a fabulous man (whom I met after clearing my wardrobes and bathroom cabinet) who loves me so much, and as importantly I am able to love in return. I have also learned how to love myself, which was a very difficult task, but thanks to The Secret I have mastered it! My whole life, at work and at home, is now so complete and satisfying. I am surrounded by so much love. I believe for the first time in my life.
My life is so incredible, and I want to thank you all so very much for the creation of The Secret, from deep in my heart. God Bless you and may you long continue to help others.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please tell me your name, your website and what you are thinking! It may take a moment for your comment to post. Thank you for being a part of the conversation!!
Love, Auretha

POPular Posts!