Tuesday, May 1, 2012

No-line Panties for smooth shaping!

I found some wonderful light smooth microfiber panties for underneath a skin~draping dress where I felt a little "bare" going commando. These panties are gentle shapers that come down underneath your bottom and all the way to your waist with no lines anywhere or back seam!! Perfect for under summer body conscious fabrics. Bali Stay-in-Place Panties! Brief, Style 24A1. 

I would purchase one in your normal size and one slightly smaller to adjust the firmness of your "shaping."  I would definitely recommend only NUDE.
http://www.onehanesplace.com/outlet/panties/bali-panties/bali-no-lines--no-slip-brief?cm_vc=OnsiteSearch&csSearchTerm=24a1

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please tell me your name, your website and what you are thinking! It may take a moment for your comment to post. Thank you for being a part of the conversation!!
Love, Auretha